- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- honey for drizzling
- unsweetened coconut & chia seeds (optional)
- Preheat griddle or large sauté pan to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine egg, milk and oil. Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir until smooth.
- Spoon batter onto greased pan. Use about 1/4 cup batter so you get 4-5 6-inch pancakes. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Spread each pancake with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Top with sliced banana and drizzle with honey. If desired, sprinkle with coconut and chia seeds. Fold into taco and enjoy!