- 36 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dulce de leech or thick caramel
- 12–14 ounces white, dark or milk melting chocolate (I used Ghirardelli wafers)
- Spread peanut butter onto the back of half of the crackers. Spread dulce de leech on the other half of the crackers. Sandwich them together.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip the peanut butter cracker sandwiches into the chocolate to coat. Shake off any excess and place onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet. If desired, sprinkle sandwiches cookies with sprinkles and/or sea salt.
- Let chocolate harden at room temperature.