Oven baked potato wedge fries loaded with garlic olive oil and peppercorn ranch.
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons garlic flavored olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon peppercorn ranch seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes just before you’re ready to bake the fries.
- Cut potatoes, leaving skin on if desired, into half length wise and then into thirds or quarters depending on size of potatoes until you have uniform wedges.
- Put potatoes wedges in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, ranch seasoning, and kosher salt. Toss to evenly coat the fries.
- Lay wedges on baking sheet and cook in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until fries are golden and cooked through. Serve with favorite dipping sauce.