The Perfect Fudgy Brownie Recipe!
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 oz good quality dark chocolate bar coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Generously butter or use cooking spray on a 9×9 square baking pan (or similar size) pan and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat, When completely melted, remove from stove and stir in granulated sugar and cocoa powder. Stir in the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time until eggs are completely incorporated and mixture is smooth. Stir in the flour and salt just until combined.
- Pour brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with the chopped chocolate.
- Bake brownies in the preheated oven for 32-35 minutes or until done. (The brownies will fell firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the brownies will come out clean)
- Cool brownies on a cooling rack for at least 30 minutes (best if you can wait longer) before cutting and serving.
This recipe works perfectly at any altitude!