A gluten-free, dairy-free pumpkin spice energy bar.
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 10 oz pumpkin butter
- 2 tablespoons hemp seed
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, almond milk and pumpkin butter; mix thoroughly. Stir wet mixture into dry mixture mix thoroughly.
- Stir in hemp seeds, coconut, pecans and chocolate chips; stir just to combine.
- Press energy bar mixture into a greased 9″ loaf pan. Heat in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the edges start to brown and the center is set. Remove from oven and let cool on a baking rack for 15 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
- When fully cool, slice into 12-14 bars. Wrap individually and store in fridge or freezer. This is important to help the bars set.
- Take on a hike and enjoy!