Roasted brussels sprouts, grapes and hazelnuts!
- 1 1/2 lb brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 lb red seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons reduced balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Place brussels sprouts and grapes on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with kosher salt and pepper; toss to combine. Make sure brussels are cut side down on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 18-20 minutes. Add the hazelnuts and roast 6-8 minutes more just until brussels are golden and just cooked through but still crispy and hazelnuts are golden and smell toasted.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with reduced balsamic. Taste and season with another pinch of salt if necessary. Serve immediately.