An easy one pan dinner with kielbasa sausage and roasted potatoes.
- 12 oz kielbasa sausage
- 1 1/2– 2 lb. baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1– 1/2 teaspoons of your favorite all purpose seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste (depending on how salty the seasoning you choose)
- chopped parsley, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Depending on the size of your potatoes, half or quarter them. You don’t want them to be thicker than @ 1/3 of an inch. Toss them into a large bowl.
- Slice the kielbasa into 1/2-inch slices; add them to the bowl with potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Lay evenly on parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are done throughout and crispy on the outside. Toss about half way through cooking time to ensure even browning. Remove from oven and toss with fresh parsley if desired.
- Serving ideas: a tossed salad, steamed rice, roasted green beans.