- 3/4 lb your favorite pasta
- 3/4 cup spinach pesto
- 1/4 cup Vegenaise or mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 2 ears of corn, removed from cob
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta to manufacturers directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, make dressing by stirring together spinach pesto, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add the vegetables, dill and feta to pasta salad. Mix thoroughly with the dressing, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.