The perfect salad to welcome spring. Spinach, feta, blackberries and a creamy balsamic vinaigrette.
- 5 oz container, baby spinach, washed
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- pinch salt and pepper
- Easy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, blackberries, tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese, pine nuts, salt, pepper.
- If you’d like to dress the salad before serving, toss salad with 1/4 cup of dressing, leaving a few of each ingredients out so you can scatter them on top making the salad look pretty.
- Otherwise, serve salad with dressing not the side and let people dress them selves.