A chicken and veggie wrap drizzled with Thai peanut sauce!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1–2 tablespoons water (as needed to thin)
for the wraps:
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar + pinch of sugar
- 1 tortilla or your favorite wrap
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup cooked, sliced chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- fresh cilantro
- sesame seeds, optional
- To make the peanut sauce, put all the ingredients minus the water into a blender and pulse to combine. Add water as needed until you get a smooth, pourable consistency. Set peanut sauce aside.
- To make wrap, combine cabbage or coleslaw mix with pinch of sugar + rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Lay one tortilla on the counter. Smear with avocado. Layer with chicken, cabbage, carrots and fresh cilantro. Drizzle with peanut sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.
- Wrap up and enjoy!!