- 6–8 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- olive oil to taste (about 2 tablespoons)
- your favorite rub (about 2-3 tablespoons)
- When ready to cook, set temperature to High and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Set grill temperature to 350 degrees.
- Rub corn with olive oil and season liberally with your favorite rub or spice blend.
- Place corn directly on the grill, cover, and cook for 20 minutes or until corn is tender. Serve hot.
If you’re already cooking something else on the Traeger, simply put the corn on for the last 20 minutes of whatever else you’re cooking!