- 8 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 Fuji or Gala apple, quartered and cored
- 1/2 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded if desired for less heat
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup honey
For the Tacos:
- flour tortillas
- leftover roast turkey, shredded
- cream cheese
- fresh cilantro
- For the salsa, place all the ingredients in the base of a food processor and pulse to combine.
- To make the tacos, smear some cream cheese over entire tortilla and top with desired amount of turkey and cranberry salsa. Fold tortilla in half.
- Heat a pan on the stove over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of butter. When melted, toast both sides of taco until crispy and turkey and cream cheese are heated through. Serve with extra salsa and cilantro if desired.