- 4 oz whole milk greek yogurt
- One 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt
- 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts (about 1.5 lb)
- 1/4 cup harissa
- extra yogurt for garnish
- flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, cumin, chile flakes, salt and lemon. Whisk until smooth and pour into a baking dish. Place the chicken breasts in the yogurt mixture and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours or up to a day to marinate.
- When ready to grill, heat a very clean grill to medium. When the grill is hot, brush with the oil and place chicken on the grill, skin side down. Cook until the skin is brown and crispy, about 5 minutes, and then flip. Cook another 5-10 minutes, covered, until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest 5-10 minutes before pulling meat off the bone and shredding it.
- To serve tacos, spread a few tablespoons of harissa onto each tortilla. Top with shredded chicken, a handful of arugula, a dollop of yogurt and a squeeze of lemon juice.