A summery salad with roasted tomatoes and burrata cheese.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch kosher salt and pepper
- 5 oz baby kale
- 1/4 cup Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 8 oz burrata (or more…I like 1 burrata per person)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss cherry tomatoes with olive oil and a sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 15-20 minutes just until tomatoes are starting to brown and burst. Remove from oven.
- Prepare salad- Put baby kale in a large bowl. Toss with vinaigrette. Transfer to a large plate. Top with roasted tomatoes, burrata cheese, and sprinkle with hemp and sunflower seeds.