Top 10 Super Bowl Recipes
Although my husband would not so kindly disagree the Super Bowl is just as much about the food for me as it is the game. His beloved New York Giants are matching up against the tough as nails New England Patriots on Sunday so it’s a guarantee emotions will be running high in our house. In order to keep my husbands blood sugars level and his tummy full I’ll be in charge of making some delicious eats to nosh on throughout the game. While we’re hunkered down in our basement cheering on the G-men, rest assured we’ll be well fed. Here are my top 10 recipes for the Super Bowl………..
- Barbeque Cheddar Burgers with Caramelized Onions
- Puff Pastry Wrapped Turkey Burgers
- Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- My Favorite Hummus
- Caramelized Onion Dip with Sweet Potato Chips
- Quick and Easy Salsa & Tortilla Chips
- Award Winning…….Vegetarian Chili with Quinoa
- Grilled Portabello Mushroom Burgers
- Sweet and Salty Chex Mix
- Kitchen Sink Quinoa Salad
What is your favorite thing to serve/eat during the Super Bowl? Are you going to be watching the game or pigging out and watching commercials? Either way, I hope you have a fantastic weekend and GO GIANTS!!!!!!!