Peppercorn Ranch Green Beans
This is my FAVORITE way to make and eat green beans. We make a version of these Peppercorn Ranch Green Beans at least once a week!
These are, hands down, my two favorite spice blends. I always have a jar of each in my pantry and they’re my go-to for roasting veggies. I use them on everything. Green beans, brussels, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken breasts, pork tenderloin……you name it! It’s seriously the best combo.
I debated even sharing this simple green bean side dish as it’s hardly a recipe. It’s more of a guideline! A few tips- it’s easy to go overboard on the garlic salt so start slow and taste as you go so you don’t over salt the beans. My only other tip- a big one- is to not overcrowd the baking sheet with the beans. They’ll steam instead of roast if you put too many beans on one pan. Divide between two pans if you think you’ve got too much. This will ensure a nice caramelized exterior!
I literally just drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the seasonings to taste. Toss, roast, and serve. That’s it. My entire family loves these and there are never any leftovers- though they’re delicious the next day cold! I hope you’re having a wonderful week and thanks for reading! If you make these beans, be sure to share with me!
photos by Kellie Hatcher/ recipe by Mountain Mama CooksPrint
My g0-to green recipe that is a family favorite!!
- 1 lb green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Peppercorn Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Place green beans on a large enough baking sheet that the beans aren’t crowded- they need space to brown and caramelize; alternately you could split the beans between two baking sheets.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and spices. Toss to combine. Roast for 20-22 minutes until beans are crips tender. Serve immediately.